Struggling To Make Sense of the Changing Privacy Landscape?
Consumer demand for privacy will continue, and its impacts will supersede any moment or channel. The Are You Compliant? self-paced course will take you from feeling overwhelmed as a marketer to having a step-by-step plan to solidify your compliance strategy and earn audience trust.TAKE THE COURSE
GET THE STEP-BY-STEP PLAN
Are You Compliant? Online Course
Take Control of Your Approach
This 6-lesson course is drafted with marketers in mind and will teach you everything you need to know to ensure your organization's privacy compliance is not only airtight, but strategic. You’ll learn:
- How we got to privacy legislation, including a breakdown of key terms, state laws, and legislative requirements
- Why marketers need to care about compliance, with helpful data points to share with your team
- What audience protections are coming and how they'll impact your marketing program
With a self-paced, easy-to-understand format and guided checklists, you'll get everything you need to know you're in good standing and ready for the future.
This 6-Lesson Course Is For You If...
- You know compliance is important, but you aren't sure where to start
- You need the background on new privacy laws and what they mean for your marketing efforts
- You want to understand how privacy will impact your team and how you can plan for the future
- You'd love a guided checklist of key steps to tell you what's important and how to execute
What's Included in the Course
Everything You Need to Be Able to Execute
Take the pain out of big changes in the way you as a marketer reach audiences based on privacy. Learn the steps to comply and earn consumer trust.
- Background Primer: How did we get to privacy regulation? Why do marketers need to care about compliance? What audience protections are coming?
- Lesson 1: Know and Audit The Data You Hold. Given that audiences in the U.S. will now have more rights to viewing and informing how you use their data, it's important that you have a baseline understanding of what you have on-file. Marketers will need a voice into what data is important to retain.
- Lesson 2: Implement Cookie Compliance. EU residents are already able to opt-out of cookie tracking, and U.S. states are following suit. Prepare your site with cookie notices optimized for audience opt-ins so that your analytics information stays robust enough to inform your marketing strategy.
- Lesson 4: Gather Consent and Update Forms. Prepare your audience information forms to meet privacy guidelines and opt-out practices so that your lead generation and email marketing programs comply.
- Lesson 6: Operationalize Access Requests. Based on new U.S. state laws, you'll need to create and communicate a plan to allow users to access, correct, and delete their data. You'll also want to aggregate learnings so your marketing insights remain intact.
You’ll finish this course with a complete picture of what makes up privacy compliance, how you can take the next steps to gain audience trust, and what you need to ensure your marketing program maintains healthy data.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Elyse Wallnutt.
I’ve spent the past 16 years working in marketing, revenue-generation, and technology roles, and I know the weight that comes with trying to stay ahead of change. You’ve got the pressure of communicating UP about risks while managing a team to stay on top of execution, all while not scaring anyone too much AND delivering that 10% year-over-year growth goal. It’s a lot, yeah? Yeah.
As demand for privacy has grown, the list of to dos is becoming more dense and confusing, especially as Big Tech is incentivized to prioritize their own bottom line. I built the solutions that I would have wanted to purchase when I was working in-house - clear, customized roadmaps for staying on top of change.
Let me take some of the weight off you.